1. An individual who is (or plans to become) a candidate of Aceh Government Scholarship.
2. Aceh Government Scholarship candidates can register online for the application (www. esit.fichet.org.tw)
3. Expenses of selected students are fully covered by the program, including international airfare, tuition/misc. fees, living allowance, insurance, house & utilities fees, and book allowance.
4. Some Taiwan schools may sign the agreement with Aceh government and provide tuition and fee waivers or other special treatment.
5. If the Taiwan school considers the student as exceptional they may provide applicable scholarship and notify ESIT to avoid redundant scholarship grants.
See more information : https://bpsdm.acehprov.go.id/